Log In  |  Contact Us  |  Help

I often tell my friends that 99% of the time, I love the mortgage business. The other 1% of the time? Well, let's face it – it is a demanding and often stressful line of work. I can truly say that I consider myself very fortunate to have found a profession that is both so tremendously challenging and rewarding, and I look forward to the future that lies ahead. The relationships that I have formed with clients, business partners, and associates are the most important part of my daily business. I have a deep commitment to consistently living up to my word, and giving those relationships the attention and dedication they deserve. I am proud to be backed by the entire Waterstone Mortgage team. We’re backed by the strength and stability of WaterStone Bank SSB, which also means we can offer you a larger array of mortgage options.

Outside of the office, I strive to live up to this same commitment with my friends and family, and most of all, my three children, Isabelle, Addison and Harrison. I enjoy being outdoors, fishing, watching the Minnesota Twins and spending quality time with my family.

Call or e-mail me today to learn more about the Waterstone Mortgage experience.


• First-Time Homebuyer Programs
• Fixed–Rate Loans
• Interest-Only Programs
• Government FHA/VA/Rural Development
• “Less-than-perfect” Credit Loans
• Jumbo and Super Jumbo Loans
• Reverse Mortgages
• 203(k) Loans
• And more!

Contact Information
Michele Brandt
Mortgage Banker NMLS: #452483
Cell: (612) 269-9728
Email: Send Email
Copyright © 2017 Waterstone Mortgage Corporation (NMLS #186434) is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF)
Privacy Policy  | Security Statement  |  Site Map